Your databases are getting slower and slower, your storage costs are getting higher and higher, and you’re investing in more and more powerful hardware to cope with the flood of data.
What would you say if there was a solution that made it easier and more effective?
- CHRONOS identifies inactive data and converts it into an open, long-term secure format.
- Inactive data is offloaded to storage systems and archived
- Productive databases become smaller and performance improves
- Information is stored in an audit-proof, compressed format for decades.
- The complete database of an application can be compressed and archived cost-effectively using
- Application Retirement.
- Legacy applications can be completely shut down