Your databases are getting slower and slower, storage costs are getting higher and higher, and you’re investing in more and more powerful hardware to handle the flood of data. What would you say if there was a solution that made it easier and more effective?
Replacing legacy systems
- CHRONOS identifies inactive data and converts it into an open, long-term secure format.
- Inactive data is outsourced to storage systems and archived
- Productive databases become smaller and performance better
- Information is stored in an audit-proof, compressed form and for decades.
- The complete database of an application can be compressed and archived cost-effectively using Application Retirement.
- Legacy applications can be turned off completely.
Advantages of Chronos
Better performance through slim databases
Long-term access to archived data
Compliance with internal company and legal regulations
Optimal protection against unauthorized access
Independence from database and storage vendors and CSPs
Reliable support of all common database versions
ROI is usually reached within a few months
Smaller operating costs (storage, personnel, and licensing costs)